RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

iFailure GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xtwix2x
Banned

iFailure GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iFailure GM Application   iFailure GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Name:Allen Chau

Maturity Level:From my experence in the game so far.I think i am more mature than most of the people in the game.Im not trying to hurt anyone by typing this.

Experience As Staff:To tell you the truth, i have no experience at all.I have been GM only at private server MapleStory.But that has nothing to do with Gunz.I applied for GM at other private server Gunz but they won't accept me because they won't listen to my ideas.I just hope this server won't do the same.

Timezone:My timezone is PDT GMT -8.

How long are you online:I usally go on RockGunz about 3-5 hours and day but if you need me i can go on immeditly.Or you can set a time zone for me to long on.

Contact Information:If you need me you can e-mail me at xtwix2x@yahoo.com or you can add me as a buddy on AIM (xtwix2x) is my screen name.

Why You Should Be Accepted:I should be accepted because i will do my best to help this server be successful.I've already vote about 4 times because i just started 3 days ago.I will host events that people want unlike a GM or Admin today.Im not going to mention his in game name because i don't want any trouble.But he hosted a event today and i was in the room.A couple of people want "Last Man Standing",others want "Hide And Seek",and a couple of other people wanted "Dodgeball".So the "GM" or "Admin" just started the game without saying anything and when he was in the game he said "Hide And Seek".So i said "You just started.Wtf.". He said"If you don't like this event then leave."So i did.Well unlike that "GM" or "Admin" i actually listen to the people and have their events they want because i always call for a vote.Voting is very important.

What Makes You Different Then Others:Nothing makes me different unless im the only one that wants to help out this server becuase this server ROCKS lol.If im different then okay.But if im not and you don't see the GM i can be then fine.But i will still vote and support this server

Anything Else:If you denied this application this its okay.I won't cry lol.But i made this application to become a very good GM.If you don't see that i can be a GM okay.Thank You for reading.
Back to top Go down
[thejj]
Owner

PostSubject: Re: iFailure GM Application   iFailure GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

https://rockgamers.darkbb.com/application-center-f10/requirements-for-being-staff-t14.htm

Quote :
At least 5 days of registration.

Very Active, over 3 hours a day.

At least 25 Posts.

No warnings.

In-Game account.

Quote :
New rule!

If you apply, and you didn't read this, you will receive a warning from the RockGunz Operating Team.

You have received an official warning from the RockGamers operating team. Failure to comply with the rules again will result in another warning, once more, and you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
https://rockgamers.darkbb.com
Roxas
HeadGameMaster
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: iFailure GM Application   iFailure GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 am

/moved to denied due to ban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iFailure GM Application   iFailure GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iFailure GM Application
Page 1 of 1