RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

Refused's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Refused

Refused

Refused's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Refused's GM Application.   Refused's GM Application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 am

Hmm, not much to say. I love this community, I wanna be part of it "in an other way" and I wanna reach that goal by helping as much as I can, that's why I decided to apply as a GM.

• Name: Quincy Steens.

• Maturity Level: I think I'm pretty mature.

• Experience as staff:I've been part of the staff team in many servers and I had many different jobs in those community's. For example, I am still part of a growing private server called Diaxa GamerZ. They haven't released their server yet, but I use to help them with GFX'ing like loading screen making and I'm an in-game GM on the server too. I'm known with the in-game ACP and know how to use it. I'm also able to moderate forums but still, I prefer helping people in-game.

• Timezone:GMT +1.

• How long are you online:From Monday to Thursday I'm most likely online for 2-3 hours. ( school >.< )
    From Friday to Sunday I'm most likely online for 7-8 hours if it ain't more.

• Contact information:MSN: Quincy-Steens@live.nl ( always online )

• Why you should be accepted:I think I should be accepted because I'm loyal and I'm always in a good mood and up for a chat. I've been playing private gunz servers for the last 2 years and I'm very experienced with anything related to GunZ. I'm a fast learning person and I'm willing to do anything to make this community grow and grow until they will be remembered as one of THE best ever. I'm multilateral since I can GFX, Forum moderate, HTML ( still learning tho ) and I can manage an ACP perfectly.

• What makes you different then others:I think it's an advantage for me, that I can speak English almost fluent and I'm always kind. I look on things seriously and I always give serious advices and don't just say "nice" to anything if I know they can still improve.
    If I do something, I do it good and that's something that ain't a bad thing imo.

• Anything else:Hmm, if you'd like to know anything else, just add me on MSN and send me a message and keep in mind, I'm always in the mood for a chat :3.

Well, that's all. If you'd like to know anything else, just PM me or add me on MSN.
I hope I'll get accepted and I'd like to thank all the staff members nor the other members, for being so kind and helpful to me.
I'm sure you guys will make it far and it would be great if I could help with that in any way possible for me.

Kind regards,
Refused.

PS. For now, I wish all of you, a merry christmas and a happy new year! santa
Back to top Go down
Demyx
ForumModerator
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Refused's GM Application.   Refused's GM Application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 am

Gm staff are full Thejj our owner has said no more Gms he sick of it so might be a chance for now unless there are more and more members join. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
thejj
Owner
thejj

PostSubject: Re: Refused's GM Application.   Refused's GM Application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 am

Accepted when we got place, ill ask you when ...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
ForumModerator
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Refused's GM Application.   Refused's GM Application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:47 am

Moving to pending!
/Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refused's GM Application.   Refused's GM Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refused's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1