RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

Developer Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dev09

Developer Application Empty
PostSubject: Developer Application   Developer Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:35 am

Name:Tom

Hobby's:Playing on computer, going outside, talking with friends, chatting on msn, normal child things.

Language's: English, Russian and some French

What you do on school:(What study, like you study photoshop or you study to be a cook): I study XML editing and I have some basic experience with Blender,Woman/man.mrs editing, I had done some GFX in the past but wasent that great with that so I mainly focuse on XML.
Introduction:well the reason im here is because im trying to help improve you're server with my skill of XML editing/creating. I can assit you also with you're client DB and when im in-game;I can help remove unwanted players. If you wish I can also host events, Spectate over players to make sure nothing agienst the rules happens and overall be some what of a GameModerator. But I will focus most of my time on Developing though. If there is a task in which you want me to full-fill that will be my first priority. Im also online everyday, for at least 3 hours and chances are stay on for 5-9 hours.

Proof:
<ITEM id="911" name="Rifle 200" mesh_name="rifle20" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="45" slot="range" weapon="rifle" weight="15" bt_price="0" delay="80" damage="12" ctrl_ability="20" magazine="40" reloadtime="4" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="Rifle" snd_reload="we_rifle_reload" snd_fire="we_rifle_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" maxbullet="350" effect_id="8" />

<ITEM id="2399" name="Med Donar" mesh_name="medickit_rx" totalpoint="0" type="custom" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="custom" weapon="medkit" weight="6" bt_price="0" delay="700" damage="0" ctrl_ability="0" magazine="9" reloadtime="10" slug_output="false" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="3" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="Donator Meds" snd_fire="we_grenade_fire" maxbullet="6" iscashitem="False" />

when i hacked... <ITEM id="2300" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_30001" mesh_name="medikit" totalpoint="0" type="custom" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="custom" weapon="medkit" weight="1" bt_price="0" delay="20" damage="999999" ctrl_ability="0" magazine="999999" reloadtime="10" slug_output="false" gadget_id="0" hp="-99999" ap="-999999" maxwt="0" sf="99999" fr="99999" cr="999999" pr="999999" lr="999999" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="3" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_30001" snd_fire="we_grenade_fire" maxbullet="999999" />

Thanks for reading my application

-Tom
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application   Developer Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:39 am

Lol Nice Application Nice /accepted

Remeber this is new forum don't post on old one lol
Back to top Go down
[thejj]
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application   Developer Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Sora, you can't accept or reject applications, Thejj and I do that. Placed in pending.
Back to top Go down
https://rockgamers.darkbb.com
Trippin
Co-Owner
Trippin

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application   Developer Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Rejected inactivity reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application   Developer Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developer Application
Page 1 of 1