RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

Lockerz invites ;o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfie
ForumModerator
Elfie

Lockerz invites ;o Empty
PostSubject: Lockerz invites ;o   Lockerz invites ;o Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:02 pm

hey pplz, There a site called lockerz and what you do is answer a daily question and you get points or just logging in each day gets you points. With these points you can buy items ex. Laptops xbox's Ps3's, Ipods, Ipod skins, Games for xbox/ps, clothing, movies
and alot more! It's 100% totally free, You don't have to give credit card information or anything, I've already got a Xbox 360 Game "Assasins Creed 2" It only took 4 days to get here and i didn't pay a penny.
Right now the sight is beta and it is invite only, if you need a invite to this site just leave a comment with your emial or Private Message me your emial and i'll send you a invite.

You can get points by:
Logging on each day 2 pointz
Answering the daily question [it;s something like whats your 2010 resolution] 2 pointz
Invitin people 2 pointz
Back to top Go down
runaki
ForumModerator
runaki

Lockerz invites ;o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockerz invites ;o   Lockerz invites ;o Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm

._. i have a site liek that its element search engine and every time i search somethingi get like 1-8 points to get skateborads and stuff sounds pro >-> ill check it out
Back to top Go down

Lockerz invites ;o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RockGunZ :: General Discussion :: Spam-
Jump to: