RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

I got a huge question.

Go down 
+7
Jessika2222
Mathew
Trippin
Demyx
Sora
runaki
Roxas
11 posters

Should I leave GunZ?
Yes
I got a huge question. Vote_lcap8%I got a huge question. Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
No
I got a huge question. Vote_lcap92%I got a huge question. Vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roxas
HeadGameMaster
Roxas

I got a huge question. Empty
PostSubject: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm really tired of getting my ass owned a lot of times, even though I try to train train train and train for a month, it never works. I don't want a fake answer, I really want the true, lay aside the best HGM comments, this is about a important thing, Thejj, I know you want me to stay, just I'm just really tired of it, I just hate the words "Someone has pwned Roxas, or Someone as pwned you" I've kept getting that 25 times and only 2 times I pwn someone sorry to ask this question guys, I know about 7 or 8 people will say "no don't leave over a stupid thing." I know half of you will say it, so good voting.

Regards,
Roxas
Back to top Go down
runaki
ForumModerator
runaki

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:21 pm

._. dont leave just try new styles its not that hard really Smile
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Nigga you stay at Rock GunZ fat ass(Joking but stay please D:)

Last edited by Sora on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx
ForumModerator
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 pm

It's kind of annoying as that comment states everytime you gotten beaten I've know couldn't it just be defeated instead of pwned pwning means harsher ways of words as making the person who gotten beat more fustrated. I know what you mean Roxas.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Demyx wrote:
It's kind of annoying as that comment states everytime you gotten beaten I've know couldn't it just be defeated instead of pwned pwning means harsher ways of words as making the person who gotten beat more fustrated. I know what you mean Roxas.
i know right Thejj should just change it back to defalut saying "You been Killed or >_>"
Back to top Go down
Trippin
Co-Owner
Trippin

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 pm

No i dont think you should leave because you suck(You dont) just keep training and getting better.
Back to top Go down
Mathew
GameMaster
Mathew

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 am

/Agreed what Trippin Said
Back to top Go down
Jessika2222

Jessika2222

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:52 am

who ever put yes for him to leave is an asshole roxas is awesome dont go Crying or Very sad ill train with u
Back to top Go down
KitKatKill

KitKatKill

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 am

Roxas wrote:
I'm really tired of getting my ass owned a lot of times, even though I try to train train train and train for a month, it never works. I don't want a fake answer, I really want the true, lay aside the best HGM comments, this is about a important thing, Thejj, I know you want me to stay, just I'm just really tired of it, I just hate the words "Someone has pwned Roxas, or Someone as pwned you" I've kept getting that 25 times and only 2 times I pwn someone sorry to ask this question guys, I know about 7 or 8 people will say "no don't leave over a stupid thing." I know half of you will say it, so good voting.

Regards,
Roxas

Well, i don't think you should leave at all, not because your HeadGameMaster, it's because, if you could Think up some strategy's then you'd be okay, don't just use moves and expect them to work like that, you have to put some strategy into your moves, if you can do that then you'll be fine, remember to use med's and ap, unless people in duel's say "No Meds" then always use them Very Happy

PS : Your also a great friend Very Happy!

-Your Friendly Head Developer-
~Dan~
Back to top Go down
runaki
ForumModerator
runaki

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 pm

dont forget that your like the best HGM ... EVER
Back to top Go down
Elfie
ForumModerator
Elfie

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm

You leave, i bish slap *_* GOT IT lol Don't leave i'll teach you meh ways Razz <3
Back to top Go down
Pickachuuu

Pickachuuu

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:34 pm

ew.. the game isnt about winning... STAY lol
Back to top Go down
Rayray305
Admininistrator
Rayray305

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 pm

he is staying we had a lil talk and he is stay so plz chill out pplz Xb
Back to top Go down
Elfie
ForumModerator
Elfie

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 pm

If another staff could lock this i don't got powers over this section,
Problem solved no need for anymore posts.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
HeadGameMaster
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:48 pm

/locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a huge question.   I got a huge question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a huge question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RockGunZ :: Rock Gunz General Discussion :: Talk about Rock Gunz-
Jump to: