RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

MJ *R.I.P*

Go down 
+4
Refused
[thejj]
Mathew
Sora
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

MJ *R.I.P* Empty
PostSubject: MJ *R.I.P*   MJ *R.I.P* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:30 am

Ladies and Gentlemen.I Will like to have your intension.To not just play or anything just to remeber the heart and soul of Michael Jackson.Michael Jackson inspired alot of people in ages.Not just 100,a million.As a person of MJ he was a icon.In 1994 Michael married Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of rock legend Elvis Presley. The marriage only lasted for 19 months, as they divorced in 1996.

1995 saw Michael release a fifth solo album, 'HIStory', which was a double album, first half new material and second half half greatest hits. Michael toured again over a legs covering a 2 year period. In between legs of the tour on November 14th 1996, Michael married for his second time to Debbie Rowe who was a nurse that Michael had met in the treatment of his skin pigment disorder. Together they had their first child Prince Michael Joseph Jackson jr born on February 13 1997 and a daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson born on April 3rd 1998.

In 1997 Michael released the remix album 'Blood On The Dance Floor' which also contained 5 new song linked with a 38min film "Ghosts". This film Michael played 5 roles using the latest special effects and make-up artistry, combined with his dance and music.

In September, 2001 Michael celebrated his 30th anniversary as a solo artist with two concerts to be held in New York, USA. Many artists such as Whitney Houston, Usher, Destinys Child, Shaggy and many more performed there own and Michael Jacksons past songs. Michael then reunited with all of his brothers and performed there biggest hits. Michael then went onto perform solo some of his biggest hits.

In October 2001 Michael released the album 'Invincible' releasing only 2 singles including the big hit "You Rock My World". Shortly after the albums release there were rumours of a rift with Sony Music and a clear lack of promotion of the album. The second single "Cry" was released with a very poor music video which did not feature Michael and no other singles were released.

In November 2003 a new single "One More Chance" was released as a single and was also a track on new compilaition album "Number Ones".

In March 2009, Michael annouced a shock comeback tour at the O2 Arena in London to start in July 2009, intially for 10 dates but the total grew to a sold out 50 dates with over 750,000 tickets sold. All sold tickets sold out within minutes of being released.

On June 25th 2009 Michael Jackson died suddenly of a reported cardiac arrest. He was 50 years old.

THE FAMOUS HIT SINGLE.Was Thriller.To honor MJ i will make a weapon of a microphone to honor the rich and a Special icon oof MJ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mathew
GameMaster
Mathew

MJ *R.I.P* Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ *R.I.P*   MJ *R.I.P* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 am

Mj never forget you out my life.

His style of music his style of dancing was so good.

R.I.P M.I.C.H.A.E.L J.A.C.K.S.O.N

Sad
Back to top Go down
[thejj]
Owner

MJ *R.I.P* Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ *R.I.P*   MJ *R.I.P* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:59 pm

R.I.P

MJ *R.I.P* Michael-jackson
Back to top Go down
https://rockgamers.darkbb.com
Refused

Refused

MJ *R.I.P* Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ *R.I.P*   MJ *R.I.P* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

We'll miss you but you'll always stay the king of pop!
You're my number 1!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
ForumModerator
Demyx

MJ *R.I.P* Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ *R.I.P*   MJ *R.I.P* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Rest in peace Michael Jackson, You will never be forgotten you inspired me with the moon dance. Smile live on now you can rest without anymore shame. But now you can dance with the stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Elfie
ForumModerator
Elfie

MJ *R.I.P* Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ *R.I.P*   MJ *R.I.P* Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm

R.I.P Mj I have Respect for him,
Back to top Go down
runaki
ForumModerator
runaki

MJ *R.I.P* Empty