RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

douglas2009 gm app!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
douglas2009

douglas2009 gm app!!! Empty
PostSubject: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:53 am

Name: Douglas

In Game Name (IGN): douglas2k8

About Me: I played Gunz since the first freestyle gunz was made in freestylerscrew.com, and would love to join the freestyle gang. I'm always really nice and i like to play around alot, but when is really serious i dont play around . im always quiet i dont really type in game because i dont want to lose, unless is someone that is my friend that i know he wont cheat.I can also take control and be assertive as well as being respectful to whoever I'm speaking to. So to sum it up, I'd describe myself as being able to act when needed and trying my best to be fair.

Skills/Attributes (Coding/Photoshop/etc..):I can code i made alot of runescape private servers before :] . i made alot of WoW private servers too i make coustom weaponds for wow private servers and i had my own 1.

How Active Are You: im always really active. unless i have alot of homework to do.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master/Game Moderator?: I haven't had experience being a Gunz GM, but i been gm in alot of runescape private servers. im gm in 3 wow private servers. wich they really good they have 1000+ players online every day. But i dont have time to play it because i spent much of my time playing this :].

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member? well i should be acepted as a staff member because i can make the server as clean as possilble. im very good at finding hackers and specially hack because im always on gamerzplanet most of the hacks come from there i like being there cause i hack ijji gunz.

Do you speak any Languages besides English?
I speak alot of english and alot of spanish

Closing: (At most 1 paragraph sum-up about your self)
I really do enjoy this server and the people that are in it. if i do became a gm i promise u this server will have like 100+ . ill banned all the hacker i see. i can code weaponds if u want but u have to tell me how cause i never been gm in any gunz. im really good at coding.
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:13 am

You are on the wrong section to start with.
You do not have the same format as we applied
Do not have 25 posts and gms are full atm.
You are going to possibly be auto denied someone please closed.
Back to top Go down
douglas2009

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:34 am

omg i dirent know i just joined
Back to top Go down
Demyx
ForumModerator
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:35 am

See that is why you ask me or read the rules..... first.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
HeadGameMaster
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 am

Sorry,

/Denied

I know you have just joined and didn't know, but, if you get known better and get a lot more posts and be active more, and apply again, then you might get accepted when there is a spot open.
Back to top Go down
[thejj]
Owner

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Moved to denied.
Back to top Go down
https://rockgamers.darkbb.com
Demyx
ForumModerator
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:24 pm

/Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: douglas2009 gm app!!!   douglas2009 gm app!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

douglas2009 gm app!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RockGunZ :: Staff Applications :: Application Center :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: