RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

This is hard lol.Took me 3 days :S [TuT]Adding your own voice to gunz.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

This is hard lol.Took me 3 days :S [TuT]Adding your own voice to gunz. Empty
PostSubject: This is hard lol.Took me 3 days :S [TuT]Adding your own voice to gunz.   This is hard lol.Took me 3 days :S [TuT]Adding your own voice to gunz. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Decompile Man.mrs get man01.xml from it open it up with notepad find the codes that look like this:

Code:
<AddAnimation name="taunt" filename="man_2hdagger_taunt.elu.ani" gm="1" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="lastframe" > </AddAnimation>
<AddAnimation name="pit" filename="man_pit.elu.ani" gm="1" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="loop"> </AddAnimation>
<AddAnimation name="laugh" filename="man_2hdagger_laugh.elu.ani" gm="1" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="loop" > </AddAnimation>
<AddAnimation name="uppercut" filename="man_2hdagger_uppercut.elu.ani" gm="1" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="onceLowerbody"> </AddAnimation>
i left out the actions that has no voice. Edit the actions that you want to add voice to. Add the codes

Code:
sound="your_sound"
and edit motion_loop_type="" to

Code:
motion_loop_type="lastframe"
when you are done it should look like this:

Code:

<AddAnimation name="taunt" filename="man_2hdagger_taunt.elu.ani" gm="1" sound="we_mal_11" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="lastframe" > </AddAnimation>
<AddAnimation name="pit" filename="man_pit.elu.ani" gm="1" sound="we_mal_10" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="lastframe"> </AddAnimation>
<AddAnimation name="laugh" filename="man_2hdagger_laugh.elu.ani" gm="1" sound="we_mal_01" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="lastframe" > </AddAnimation>
<AddAnimation name="uppercut" filename="man_2hdagger_uppercut.elu.ani" gm="1" sound="we_mal_shot01" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="lastframe"> </AddAnimation>
Now we need to add these sounds to the Effects. Decompile effect.mrs in the sound folder open up effect.xml with notepad and add these new codes to it:

Code:
<!-- Woman -->
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_01" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_02" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_05" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_06" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_07" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_08" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_09" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_10" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_11" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_12" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_13" MINDISTANCE="200"/>
<!-- Woman Attack -->
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_shot01" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_shot02" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_shot03" MINDISTANCE="200"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_fem_shot04" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<!-- Charge -->
<EFFECT NAME="we_FX_ChargeComplete" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<!-- Man -->
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_01" MINDISTANCE="150" MAXDISTANCE="500"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_02" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_05" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_06" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_07" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_08" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_09" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_10" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_11" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_12" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_13" MINDISTANCE="200"/>
<!-- Man Attack -->
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_shot01" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_shot02" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_shot03" MINDISTANCE="200"/>
<EFFECT NAME="we_mal_shot04" MINDISTANCE="320"/>
or you can make your own. not all voices work for some of the actions like the slashing but everything else works narrartion doesnt work and quest voices dont work either. but this is a good way to make your own voices and effects. the sound effects have to be in the format .wav i have not tried any other formats. since these are ijji's voices go into ijji's sound folder decompile fx2.mrs and put it into effect.mrs.

before you pack up effect.mrs you have to make copys of the voices that you want to add rename them and add a "_2d" example:

Code:
we_mal_08_2d.wav
so you should have both we_mal_08_2d.wav and we_mal_08.wav in effect.mrs now you are ready to test it out in your server.

I tested this method on the old gunz client but i have not tested this on the new client. I will upload some useful files to help with this.

you will only hear the voices for the type of weapon animation that you entered it into example:

Code:
<AddAnimation name="uppercut" filename="man_2hdagger_uppercut.elu.ani" gm="1" motion_type="14" motion_loop_type="onceLowerbody"> </AddAnimation>
filename=man_2hdagger_uppercut.elu.ani is the weapon that this voice effect is for so if you equip 2 hand daggers and you do an uppercut you can hear it if you want to enter the voice effects on other weapons you have to re-enter them on those animations.

sorry for the late update internet problems
use these little tools to convert the format

Download apps.rar::
http://www.mediafire.com/?lzm3lta2a3i
Download apps.zip:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m3tdojfxmwe
cheers
Back to top Go down

This is hard lol.Took me 3 days :S [TuT]Adding your own voice to gunz.
Page 1 of 1