RockGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please visit the newest forums by clicking Here

Sonic reporting Sora again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic

Sonic reporting Sora again Empty
PostSubject: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: ^3Sonic
Player Reported: ^2Sora
Proof: Sonic reporting Sora again Gunz007-7
Reason: Insulting / flaming
Back to top Go down
Roxas
HeadGameMaster
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Wow, this is your 2nd warning! Stop or you'll be demoted, and you were talking about leaving because of fights, well in this YOU ARE THE FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Dude did u tell him about you talking about my mom which had died?No you just hate me.
Back to top Go down
[thejj]
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:36 pm

Btw, that was my Cousin that was on.
Back to top Go down
https://rockgamers.darkbb.com
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:51 pm

i know.It's just he reported me and not what he did.
Back to top Go down
KitKatKill

KitKatKill

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 am

Bigi wrote:
Btw, that was my Cousin that was on.

Excuse me nathan, but why is your cousin on your Admin/Co-owner/Gm acc?, he shouldn't be aloud because that's against the rules (Gm acc sharing), that is massive abuse, but then again, he was over at your's, so he could've got on it while u was afk :/

edit : Whenever nathan is on(Eclipse/bigi) i'm usually on skype talkin too him so.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Roxas
HeadGameMaster
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:08 pm

/demoted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic reporting Sora again   Sonic reporting Sora again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic reporting Sora again
Page 1 of 1